Opening in early 2018, this new initiative aims to combine environmental education with relaxation and pleasure . Come and join us for a day, a weekend or longer, as you choose. We welcome visitors of all ages, including schools as part of their curriculum, families, and special interest groups – in fact anyone who enjoys and appreciates the natural world.
- Outdoor classroom and ‘learning through play’ areas
- Camp site with toilets & showers
- Barbeque, fire pit and picnic pavilion
- Natural History Gallery
- Guided walks around lakes, forest, Tree Heritage Park and Ethnobotanical Garden
- Bird watching walks in different habitats and in a lakeside hide
- Special offers and packages available
Doubtful about camping? Accommodation & meals are also available at IITA hotel email@example.com.
Share this page